EarthNight is on a region-free physical cart for the Nintendo Switch.
Genre: Action, Arcade, Platformer
# of Players: 1-2 Players
Supported Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch
Supported Play Modes: TV mode, Tabletop mode, Handheld mode
EARTHNIGHT IS AN ILLUSTRATED EPIC 2D PLATFORMER ABOUT THE DRAGON APOCALYPSE, AND A LOVE LETTER TO CLASSIC ARCADE GAMES.
EarthNight is a painting brought to life and a love letter to classic arcade games. Dragons have taken over the Earth, and humanity has fled to space. You must help Stanley and Sydney skydive back to Earth while careening across the backs of massive, snake-like dragons as they soar high above the planet, all while an original chiptune soundtrack pounds away in the background. Every moment is intense and layered with intricacy.
- Jump and dash your way across the backs of dragons on your way down to Earth in classic 2D side-scrolling action.
- Unlock more than 25 gameplay-altering powerups that will aid you on your journey as you slay dragons and discover secrets.
- Experience a unique run no matter how many times you play thanks to near-infinite variations of hand designed, procedurally generated levels.
- Explore five layers of the atmosphere with more than 40 enemies, more than 15 unique dragons and hundreds of scraps and items, all brought to life by artist Mattahan, who meticulously painted each of EarthNight’s 10,000+ frames of art and animation.
- Enjoy an original, exciting soundtrack intertwined into gameplay, including more than 20 songs written and performed by chiptune musician Chipocrite.