Official Games Workshop models. Models come unpainted/unassembled.
You'll need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team Core Book to make full use of this supplement.
1x 120-page Kill Team: Soulshackle rules manual: Plunge deeper into the Gallowdark, with background material exploring this vast space hulk and the operatives seeking to escape its clutches. This manual also offers new rules, datacards, and background tables for both the Adeptus Arbites and Hand of The Archon kill teams, plus additional killzone rules for Breach Points, Hatchway Jammers, and Control Consoles, nine new Shadow Ops missions themed around breaching command stations, and nine Critical Ops missions for playing in the Gallowdark.
21x Citadel miniatures: Two full kill teams, including Adeptus Arbites miniatures available for the first time in this box, each featuring a wide array of customisation and alternate assembly options. Extra components allow for deep personalisation of your Kill Team, and many models can be assembled as multiple different kinds of operative.
Adeptus Arbites – Exaction Squad Kill Team:
- 11 all-new elite Adeptus Arbites operatives, available for the first time in this set – festooned with incredible details and loads of options
- Components to build specialists like a Vigilant, Castigator, Marksman, Leashmaster, and an ever-faithful R-VR Cyber-Mastiff
- Full transfer sheet with 297 markings and icons
Drukhari – Hand of The Archon Kill Team:
- 10 Kabalite Agent models, led by a cunning Kabalite Archsybarite
- Extra components to build specialists like the Crimson Duellist, Disciple of Yaelindra, Elixicant, Flayer, and Skysplinter Assassin.
- Additional cosmetic options to customise your Drukhari
34x pieces of Killzone: Gallowdark terrain: This modular system of walls, doors, and pillars can be arranged in a huge variety of configurations to create different room and corridor layouts, with glueless assembly allowing you to adjust their positioning in-game.
15x pieces of Killzone: Soulshackle terrain: New pieces of detailed, modular terrain to expand your killzone, specially-designed to suit the missions found in Kill Team: Soulshackle – including Breach Points, Hololith Dials, Pillars, Augur Displays, Control Lecterns, Relay Stations, and Hatchway Jammers.
1x double-sided Soulshackle game board: Set up your terrain on this folding cardboard game board measuring 30" by 22", depicting the battle-scarred deck plating of the space hulk on both sides.