Every now and then a game comes along that takes your breath away. We knew from the very start that Martha Is Dead’s tense, dark, emotional tale of love and loss, was such a game. Set in 1940s era Tuscany, you play as Giulia, investigating the death of your twin sister, Martha, as the ominous presence of World War II draws ever closer. You’ll explore the idyllic Italian countryside, take photos, play with puppets and unearth clues in an attempt to unravel the secrets and mystery of what happened to her - in a visually stunning and deeply immersive psychological thriller, from master developer LKA (The Town of Light).
In true Wired Productions style we have attentively crafted a premium physical Collector’s Edition befitting this one of a kind game. From the stunning presentation box to the wealth of exclusive, never-before-seen items, housed therein, this is a must-own celebration of the game for any fan.
The Martha Is Dead Collector’s Edition is individually numbered, with a certificate of authenticity, and is available in strictly limited quantities. This item was limited to 300 copies.
THE MARTHA IS DEAD COLLECTOR’S EDITION INCLUDES:
- The deeply evocative Original Game Soundtrack to this stunning game on Triple Vinyl with gatefold sleeve, including digital download copy.
- A physical copy of Martha Is Dead on PlayStation 5.
- Exclusive Metal Case featuring special artwork.
- Hardcover Collector’s Artbook, showcasing an exclusive collection of artworks from the game.
- ‘The White Lady’ book - recount the haunting tale of ‘La Leggenda de La Dama Bianca’, as told in the game.
- Graphic Novel - discover events that precede this dark psychological thriller.
- Tarot Cards - A full set of 22 exclusive Tarot Cards with unique artwork, as seen in-game.
- Limited Edition Collector’s Coin Pack.
- Double-sided poster featuring iconic artwork from the game.
- Game Map, showing key game locations.
- An exclusive sticker sheet.
- Stunning Presentation Box.
- Individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- A bonus digital copy of Martha Is Dead for the Steam Store.
The game is recommended for an adult audience and is rated ESRB M (Mature), PEGI 18 and USK 16. It is not recommended for players who may find depictions of mature scenes containing blood, dismemberment, disfigurement of human bodies, miscarriage and self-harm disturbing.
Genre: Adventure, Indie
# of Players: 1 Player
Supported Voice Languages: Chinese, English, Italian, German
Supported Display Languages: Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Korean, French, Japanese, English, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, German