Open the Codex of Worlds. Get ready for new monsters, and new realms! The Codex includes new content to bring different styles and settings to your Monster of the Week games.
Unite your party of Hunters with new Team playbooks and take your supernatural adventures into new genres and fresh settings with the Codex of Worlds!
Your party gains new allies, new moves, and new nemeses with the Team playbooks! Fight monsters together as the galaxy-guarding Interdimensional Crisis Team. Road-trip against evil as a Touring Band. Avenge your community and your loved ones as the Last Survivors! All in all there are 15 different Team playbooks which thematically (and mechanically) unite your characters in their battle against supernatural evil.
Keepers: Leave the modern world behind with five new setting frameworks!
- This Strange Old House has your hunters inherit a mansion packed with occult secrets, and focuses the series on discovering them all.
- Gothic Century takes your game back to the horrors of the nineteenth century, dealing with the supernatural effects of imperialism, industrialisation, and conflict between modernity and tradition.
- In Dreaming with the Gods, your hunters find themselves in not-quite-Europe during a surreal, mystical alternate Renaissance.
- In the Monster Marches, explore a medieval fantasy world, where a colonial empire has riled up the spirits of the land. Here, monster hunters are outcasts—necessary but untrusted even by those they save.
- Bone Spear takes you into the Stone Age. The hunters protect the community from monsters. However, monsters often need healing, recompense, or mediation instead of simple killing.
Or take inspiration from your own sources and use the advice inside to build your own world!
The Codex of Worlds. The moves are bigger, the stakes are higher, and the world gets weirder in this massive expansion for Monster of the Week.