EuroGraphics La Belle Dame sans Merci by Sir Frank Bernard Dicksee 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- La Belle Dame sans Merci (French: "The Beautiful Lady Without Pity") by Sir Francis Dicksee (1853-1928) depicts the romantic allure of his medieval style. His literary, allegorical, and biblical subjects outfitted in lavishly costumed and richly colored style, earned him great success and popularity.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.