The Last of Us Part II Remastered is the definitive way to experience Ellie and Abby's critically acclaimed story. The Last of Us Part II Remastered features the new roguelike survival mode NoReturn, graphical enhancements, full DualSense support, and more.
Five years after their dangerous journey across the post-pandemic United States, Ellie and Joel have settled down in Jackson, Wyoming. Living amongst a thriving community of survivors has allowed them peace and stability, despite the constant threat of the infected and other, more desperate survivors. When a violent event disrupts that peace, Ellie embarks on a relentless journey to carry out justice and find closure.
- No Return – A Roguelike Survival Mode. Experience The Last of Us Part IIs deep combat via an entirely new mode! Survive as long as you can in each run, as you choose your path through a series of randomized encounters featuring different foes and memorable locations from throughout Part II, all culminating in tense boss battles.
- A host of graphical improvements bring the beautiful-yet-dangerous world to life.
- Visual performance now outputs at 4K in Fidelity Mode.
- Improved loading times more quickly let you jump into action.
- Full DualSense wireless controller integration, with haptic feedback and adaptive triggers used to fully immerse you in Ellie and Abby's every action.
- Lost Levels lets you explore early-development versions of three new levels not seen in the original.
- Enjoy hours of new developer commentary to hear insights into Part II’s development as you experience the game.
- Live up to your musical potential with Guitar Free Play, which includes new unlockable instruments, or take on the new Speedrun Mode and post your best times.
- Descriptive Audio and Speech to Vibrations have also been added to Part II's suite of accessibility features.
- The Last of Us Part II Remastered also features brand new unlockable character and weapon skins for players to use for both Ellie and Abby.