- The history of the Deathwatch, with a look at how they guard the Imperium against every alien threat – from without and within
- A Deathwatch bestiary with background details for every unit and Character featured
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
- Rules for Space Marines units that are uniquely available to the Deathwatch
- Rules for fielding mixed units and Kill Teams with different specialisations
- Stratagems, Warlord Traits, the bespoke Xenopurge psychic discipline, Relics of the Deathwatch, and optional secondary objectives that define the ways that the Deathwatch wage war
- Bespoke Crusade rules providing new Agendas, Requisitions, Battle Traits, Honorifics, and Crusade Relics that are unique to the Deathwatch
- And more!
You will need a copy of Codex: Space Marines and the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book to use the rules included in this codex.