You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book to use the rules included in this codex.
- The history of the Space Marines, with a look at how these genetically engineered warriors annihilate the enemies of the Emperor with terrible force
- A Space Marines bestiary with background details for every unit and Character featured
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
- Rules for Space Marines units that are available to every every First Founding Chapter, their Successors – including more diverse Chapters such as the Space Wolves, Blood Angels, Dark Angels – and the Deathwatch
- Rules for creating your own Successor Chapter Tactics
- Rules for upgrading your Characters to members of the Chapter Command – Chapter Ancient, Chapter Champion, Chief Apothecary, Master of Sanctity, Master of the Forge, Chief Librarian, and Chapter Master
- Stratagems, Warlord Traits, Litanies of Battle, Psychic Disciplines, Chapter Relics, and optional Secondary Objectives that define the ways that the Space Marines wage war
- Bespoke Crusade rules providing new Agendas, Requisitions, Battle Traits, Honorifics, and Crusade Relics that are unique to the Space Marines
- And more!