Sub Terra is a survival horror co-operative game where players take on the roles of spelunkers who are lost in the deep dark caves. Players have to work together to explore the cave, navigating around dangerous terrain, hazards, and frightful monsters! Players must escape the caves before their flashlights go out and the darkness takes them.
- The dice and tiles glow in the dark!
- Each character that players can choose from have unique abilities that will help with their daring escape.
- This game features a variable tile placement game board so each game will always be different.
- This can be played solo, or up to 6 players.
- Players who are eliminated are able to be healed and keep playing
- Number of players : 1-6
- Playing time : 45-90 minutes
- Recommended ages : 10+